The Coronet Theatre was founded as a theatre in 1898 in London, to be turned into a cinema and renamed Notting Hill Coronet.
After the last renovation, it goes back to the origins, with the name and the original purpose.
Studio Indigo was commissioned to completely restore the facade of the building, respecting the original architecture and to bring the theatre back to its former glory.
The lighting design, curated by Roundlight, opted for a grazing light effect also obtained thanks to Macro and Microprojectors, placed at the base of the columns, in order to enhance the lighting of the facade in its entirely.
Lighting Designer: Roundlight Ltd
Architect/Designer: Studio Indigo
Photographer: Rod Borland
Place: Londra (UK)
Products: Macro, Micro