Pisa Gioielleria

The Flagship Store of Pisa Gioielleria in via Verri 7 in Milan is a modern space of over 1200 square meters, designed by Antonio Vittorio Carena, Art Director of the Group. The store is a true “Temple of Time” thanks to the presence of recurring symbols such as the circle and the maze, inside a palace of the early ‘900, where everything began with the first workshop F.lli Pisa in 1940. Pisa Gioielleria, among the most important international realities and reference for mechanical watchmaking of high level, chose OPERAPRIMA and a wide selection of compact and very small recessed fixtures in order to focus the attention on the objects exposed only. The lighting is precise and effective, perfect to enhance the beauty of the precious jewels.

Project: Pisa Gioielleria
Architectural Project: Antonio Vittorio Carena
Place: Milan (Italy)
Products: Operaprima, Acrobat, Gemma 30 gR, Quantum mR +

Foto Foto Foto Foto Foto Foto Foto Foto Foto Foto Foto